With complete updated knowledge of Export-Import policy and customs Rules n Regulations, custom clearing services and procedures we handle customs clearance of import consignments by LAND efficiently and easily.
When the custom formalities are completed then we deliver the consignments to the said destination as per our clients’ needs. As we receive the said documents, our qualified custom clearing agent or custom house agent professionals try to provide the best possible benefit to the clients with reference to the custom notifications and exemptions. With a technical professional staff we avoid the delay in clearance and other detention charges such as heavy demurrage etc.
- Online Paper through EDI.
- Fast security refund from Shipping Line.
- Follow up with various Govt. Organizations
- Documentation legal procedures.
- Door to Door Service
Thus our qualified custom house agents/workforce very efficiently arranges for the documents needed by the customs, transfers and receives shipments, scrutinizes the goods and lastly handles the cargo at LAND and CWC to your warehouse.For imported goods into Bangladesh, shipping agents submit their manifest data (containing description of imported goods by ship) electronically to the Customs authority. In the case of import by truck (through land customs stations), trucking company/driver submits IGM to the customs authority. Once the Import General Manifest (IGM) is submitted online (In the case of import by truck, manually), the nominated C&F Agent (or the importer himself) completes the goods declaration (popularly known as Bill of Entry or B/E) from their own premises and submits the goods declaration to Customs systems through ASYCUDA World. The declaration or B/E has to be made in a specific format, known as Single Administrative Document (SAD).
The Prescribed Bill of Entry and Bill of Export Form Order, 2001 issued by the NBR outlines the documentary submission requirements.
For release of goods from Customs, following documents need to be submitted along with the declaration for all types of imports:
- Letter of Credit (L/C).
- Bill of Lading/AWB/Truck Receipt/Railway Receipt
- Packing List
- “Country of Origin” Certificate (except coal and export oriented garments industries)
- Insurance policy/cover note
- VAT/BIN Certificate
- PRODUCT WISE TEST CERTIFICATE
- OTHERS REQURE DOCUMENTS AS PER PRODUCT (CONTACT US)
1. Other nuts, fresh or dried, whether or not shelled or peeled – almonds
2. Men’s or boys’ suits, ensembles, jackets, blazers, trousers, bib and brace oveb ralls, breeches and shorts (other than swimwear) —- suits
3. Yarn of jute or of other textile bast fibres of heading 5303
4. Sacks and bags, of a kind used for the packing of goods
5. Jute and other textile bast fibres (excluding flax, true hemp and ramie), raw or processed but not spun; tow and waste of these fibres
(including yarn waste and garnetted stock)
6. Men’s or boys’ shirts
7. Unwrought lead
8. Used or new rags, scrap twine, cordage, rope and cables and worn out articles of twine, cordage, rope or cables, of textile materials
9. Ferrous waste and scrap; remelting scrap ingots of iron or steel
10. Woven fabrics of jute or of other textile base fibres of heading 5303
11. T-shirts, singlets and other vests, knitted or crocheted
12. Fish, fresh or chilled, excluding fish fillets and other fish meat of heading 0304 – salmonidae, excluding livers and roes:
13. Portland cement, aluminous cement, slag cement, supersulphate cement and similar hydraulic cements, whether or not coloured or in the form of clinkers
14. Copper waste and scrap
15. Woven fabrics of cotton, con
16. Leather further prepared after tanning or crusting, including parchment-dressed leather, of bovine (including buffalo) or equine animals, without hair on, whether or not split, other than leather of heading 4114 – whole hides and skins.
17. women’s or girls’ suits, ensembles, jackets, blazers, dresses, skirts, divided skirts, trousers, bib and brace overalls, breeches and shorts (other than swimwear)
18. Twine, cordage, ropes and cables, whether or not plaited or braided and whether or not impregnated, coated, covered or sheathed with rubber or plastics – of sisal or other textile fibres of the genus agave.
19. Footwear with outer soles of rubber, plastics, leather or composition leather and uppers of textile materials –
footwear with outer soles of rubber or plastics :
20. Natural rubber, balata, gutta-percha, guayule, chicle and similar natural gums, in primary forms or in plates, sheets or strip
21. Jerseys, pullovers, cardigans, waistcoats and similar articles, knitted or crocheted —- of wool
22. Bicycles and other cycles (including delivery tricycles), not motorised
23. Pebbles, gravel, broken or crushed stone, of a kind commonly used for concrete aggregates, for road metalling or for railway or other ballast,
shingle and flint, whether or not heat-treated; macadam of slag, dross or similar industrial waste, whether or n
24. Other fixed vegetable fats and oils (including jojoba oil) and their fractions, whether or not refin
25. Hydrogen peroxide, whether or not solidified with urea
26. Tanned or crust hides and skins of bovine (including buffalo) or equine animals, without hair on whe
27. Bran, sharps and other residues, whether or not in the form of pellets, derived from the sifting, milling or other working of cereals or of leguminous plants
28. Unwrought zinc – zinc, not alloyed :
29. Trunks, suit-cases, vanity-cases, executive- cases, brief-cases, school satchels, spectacle cases, binocular cases, camera cases, musical instrument cases, gun cases, holsters and similar containers; travelling-bags, insulated food or beverages bags, toil
30. waters, including mineral waters and aerated waters, containing added sugar or other sweetening matter or flavoured, and other non-alcoholic beverages,
not including fruit or vegetable juices of heading 2009
31. other knitted or crocheted fabrics
32. articles for the conveyance or packing of goods, of plastics; stoppers, lids, caps and other closures, of plastics
33. transmission apparatus for radio- broadcasting or television, whether or not incorporation reception apparatus or sound recording or
reproducing apparatus; television cameras, digital cameras and video camera recorders
34. fish, dried, salted or in brine; smoked fish, whether or not cooked before or during the smoking process; flours, meals and pellets,
of fish fit for human consumption
35. other articles of iron or steel – forged or stamped, but not further worked
36 i. primary forms polymers of ethylene, in primary forms
37. men’s or boys’ shirts, knitted or crocheted
38. soap; organic surface-active products and preparations for use as soap, in the form of bars, cakes, moulded pieces or shapes, whether
or not containing soap; organic surface-active products and preparations for washing the skin, in the form of liquid or c
39. brassieres, girdles, corsets, braces, suspenders, garters and similar articles and parts thereof, whether or not knitted or crocheted
40. men’s or boys’ suits, ensembles, jackets, blazers, trousers, biband brace overalls, breeches and shorts (other than swim wear), knitted or crocheted
41. electric accumulators, including separators therefore, whether or not rectangular
42. babies’ garments and clothing accessories, knitted or crocheted
43. women’s or girls’ blouses, shirts and shirt-blouses
44. men’s or boys’ overcoats, car-coats, cloaks, anoraks (including ski-jackets), wind- cheaters, wind-jackets and similar articles other than those of heading 6203 —- overcoats, raincoats, car-coats, capes, cloaks and similar articles :
45. tableware, kitchenware, other household articles and toilet articles,
46. women’s or girls’ slips, petticoats, briefs, panties, night dresses, pyjamas, negligees, bathrobes, dressing gowns and similar articles,
knitted or crocheted —- slips and petticoats :
47. other articles of plastics and articles of other materials of headings 3901 to 3914
48. woven fabrics of cotton,
49. other made up articles, including dress patterns
50. women’s or girls’ overcoats, car-coats, capes, cloaks, anoraks (including ski- jackets), wind-cheaters,
wind-jackets and similar articles, other than those of heading 6204 —- overcoats, raincoats, car-coats, capes, cloaks and similar articles
51. tableware , kitchenware, other household articles and hygienic or toilet articles, of plastics
52. toilet or facial tissue stock, towel or napkin stock and similar paper of a kind used for household or sanitary purposes, cellulose wadding and webs of cellulose fibres, whether or not creped, crinkled, embossed, perforated, surface-coloured, surface- d
53. raw hides and skins of bovine (including buffalo) or equine animals (fresh or salted, dried, limed, pickled or otherwise preserved,
but not tanned, parchment- dressed or further prepared), whether or not dehaired or split
54. electrical transformers, static converters (for example, rectifiers) and inductors
55. glass fibres (including glass wool) and articles thereof (for example, yarn, woven fabrics) – slivers, rovings, yarn and chopped strands :
56. women’s or girls’ suits, ensembles, jackets, blazers, dresses, skirts, divided skirts, trousers, bib and brace overalls, breeches and shorts
(other than swim wear), knitted or crocheted —- suits :
57. other footwear with outer soles and uppers of rubber or plastics – sports footwear :
58. babies’ garments and clothing accessories
59. gloves, mittens and mitts, knitted or crocheted
60. other furniture and parts thereof
61. women’s or girls’ blouses, shirts and shirt-blouses, knitted or crocheted
62. pantyhose, tights, stockings, socks and other hosiery, including graduated compre ssion hosiery
(for example, stockings for varicose veins) and footwear without applied soles, knitted or crocheted
63. flour, meal, powder, flakes, granules and pellets of potatoes
64. men’s or boys’ underpants, briefs, nightshirts, pyjamas, bathrobes, dressing gowns and similar articles, knitted or crocheted —- underpants and briefs :
65. tubes, pipes and hoses, and fittings therefor (for example, joints, elbows, flanges), of plastics –
artificial guts (sausage casings) of hardened protein or of cellulosic materials:
70. sodium hydroxide (caustic soda); potassium hydroxide (caustic potash); peroxides of sodium or potassium – sodium hydroxide (caustic soda) :
72. cotton waste (including yarn waste and garnetted stock)
73. shawls, scarves, mufflers, mantillas, veils and the like
We are Custom Clearing Agents and Custom Clearing Service provider in Petrapole with over 12 years of experience. Our people have updated knowledge of rules & regulations of customs which helps them to clear air, sea & road consignment with ease.
Our main services in custom clearing include advice to the clients in preparing documents related to export, timely completion of appraisement and examination procedures and payments. We are totally dedicated to provide our clients with effective as well as economical freight forwarding services related to by air & by sea through our team of competent professionals.
Inbound buyer’s consolidation services, Cost effective and time bound LCL consolidation services and Inbound FCL Services from across the world. We provide best solution for Door to door services & delivery/distribution of cargo.
- Online Paper through EDI.
- Follow up with various Govt. Organizations
- Drawback/DEPB/DFI & other export benefits/li>
- Freight, Insurance and packing options.
- post shipment formalities and endorsements
- Container Track System with CONCOR
- D2D Service worldwide
- Warehousing any size
- Loading and Unloading Services
- Inspection Platform
Thus our qualified workforce very efficiently arranges for the documents needed by the customs, transfers and receives shipments,
scrutinizes the goods and lastly handles the cargo from CWC warehouse.
.Invoice, Packing List, IEC, A.D. , SDF /GR Forms,
.Contract- L/C, Purchase Order of the overseas buyer.
.ARE-1, AR4 (both original and duplicate) and invoice.
.Inspection/ Examination Certificate from the councils related to products
.Certificate of Origin GSP Form A / Chambers of commerce Certificate of origin.
.Metallic ores, Pigments : Certificate of Chemical Analysis
.Foodstuffs, Marine products. Flour, Rice, Grains, lumber, plants, and plant materials :
.Health/ Veterinary/ Phytosanitary Certification.
.Export promotion councils : Registration/ certificate with export promotion councils related to commodity.
.Export Benefits and incentives schemes: Drawback, DEPB, Advance License / Duty Exemption Entitlement Scheme (DEEC), Export Promotion. Capital Goods Scheme (EPCG)
.Insurance Service : All Risk Covered
.Agriculture Products, Used Clothing: Fumigation Certificate
.Apparel/ Fabric/ Textile : Inspection certificate – Azo dye
.Arts & Crafts : registration with Export Promotion council for handicrafts
.Automotive and Automobile
.Dairy Products, Dry flowers, Fertilizers
.International Commercial Terms (INCOTERMS) : FILE ATTACHED
.Diagram: International Commercial Terms – attached
.Container size and type – File attached
Want your company to succeed by acting professionally and quickly? Feel free to approach Team Logistics for high-quality and reliable freight forwarding services in Kolkata & PETRAPOLE at affordable prices.
We will make the process of shipping your goods from one country to another easier.Our team is experienced and experts in handling everything related to the shipping process.They stay updated with the latest export and import regulations, documentation required for foreign trade and various shipping methods. We can even move your cargos quickly from one foreign destination to another according to your requirement. Your shipping processes will become easier with our freight forwarding experts by your side.
We have a team of highly experienced agents who have been providing freight forwarding services in PETRAPOLE for years. With the updated knowledge about all the latest regulations so that they can discharge their duties in a manner that is sure to satisfy the needs of our clients, it is no wonder that we are one of the most sought-after agents in the city as well as Eastern India. With the efficient and on-time shipment of your goods and their subsequent timely arrival at their destination is sure to boost your company’s reputation in the global market.We specialize in providing expert international ocean freight forwarding services in Kolkata to companies large and small. We are an integral part of our clients import departments, offering custom tailored ocean/sea freight logistics solutions for a wide variety of cargo.